Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inspired

When the Papertrey Ink Senior Design Team showcased ribbon techniques this past May 1st, I was really inspired by the technique that Ashley Newell (guest designer) showcased (you can see her creation here)! I had never seen this done before and just had to give it a try!! So here's what I came up with...

 

















I just love how this one turned out! I used so of the fabulous Girl's Paperie patterned paper, the new FIllable Frames #4 die and stamp, with a Fillable Frames #2 sentiment, a few Lemon Tart buttons, and some cabbage rose ribbon from MemrieMare's etsy shop (fabulous stuff you should check out)! Such a bright and fun Thank You card...and we can never have enough of these on hand!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment