Monday, August 2, 2010

32 Random Notes

Today is my 32nd birthday and I am blessed to be spending the day with my sister and her family!! So for today I have 32 random things to share about me.

1. I love Guinness!
2. I fell off the monkey bars in first grade, landing on my head, and leaving me with a minor concussion.
3. I hate fishing, but when I was little I would play with the worms!
4. I letteres in Golf.
5. I had perfect attendance all 5 years of marching band.
6. I am a Gleek!
7. I love daisies.
8. I don't cook, I bake.
9. I hated History in high school, but fell in love with it in college!
10. When I was 11 I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed. They were already coming in and, suprisingly, there wasn't enough room in my mouth!
11. My favorite Broadway show will forever be Cats!
12. I missed a 4.0 fall semester senior year because of Computer Science 101...helps to go to class!!!
13. I joined a co-ed music fraternity - Mu Beta Psi- my sophomore year...that's how I got the nickname Sideshow Deb.
14. Three best places I've been: Gettysburg, Arlington National Cemetary, Pearl Harbor.
15. I can touch my tounge to my nose with no hands!
16. I've read all of the Harry Potter books and all of the Twilight books - I like Harry Potter better!!!
17. Five places I still want to visit in my lifetime: Ireland, Germany, Italy, Australia, and ALL 50 states (does that count as one place?!?).
18. My facorite painting is "A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte by Georges Suerat - he painted it at 25 and dies at 32.
19. I love papercrafts - scrapbooking and cardmaking!
20. I am lactose intolerant, but I love Ice Cream!
21. I met my hubby when I was 18.
22. I love to organize - I don't clean! And yes, they are two different things!
23. I took 2 scrapping classes with Margie Romney-Aslett!
24. I don't discriminate - I love dogs and cats!
25. My hubby and I were married in the same church that my parents and grand-parents were married in.
26. I did not change my name when we got married.
27. Other than our toast, I did not drink a drop of alcohol at our wedding.
28. I had four glasses of wine at Mel's wedding and that was just before my toast. (To clarify, Mel is my sister.)
29. I bit my nails my entire life- until I gave it up for Lent this year and managed to break the habit.
30. I had my top wisdom teeth removed when I was 13 because it was so painful I couldn't chew.
31. I am mom to four fur babies and one feather baby.
32. I am 32 and I have a Bucket List!

I did make a project to go along with this which I will share very soon!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment