Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enjoy the Holiday

This is my first of two posts today. However, before I get into the project, I wanted to take the time to wish everyone in the US a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are enjoying the holiday and having fun in the company of loved ones. I hope you have found time to reflect upon everything in your life that you are grateful for!! For me it's my family and my husband!! I am thankful that I have a wonderful, loving, family and husband! I could not go through this life without them!!

For today's card, I found inspiration from Kristina's Day 18 card, though I went with the traditional card size versus the long card. I am so enjoying the card series this year. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. You can find them all here. She's super fabulous and if you haven't started your holidy cards yet, you will find TONS of inspiration!!!  On to my card...
I broke out my Bliss Thickers by American Crafts for the sentiment. I don't usually use Thickers on my cards, but I just love this font...so I went for it and I really like how it turned out!!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you in a bit with my Papertrey Blog Hop Challenge projects!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment