Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Merry Christmas To You

I can't believe it's Day 11 of the 2010 Holiday Card Series over at Kristina Werner's blog (seriously...go check it out...so inspirational). Loving that this week's sponsor is Cosmo Cricket...more specifically the Mitten Weather collection. LOVE!! I already broke out my 6x6 pad last week, which you can see here if you'd like. For this card, I used more of the traditional colors of the pad, with some Fine Linen cardstock (Papertrey Ink). Worked so well together.
I used a stamp (also from Papertrey Ink) from the 2010 Holiday Tag collection for the focal image, also stamped on Fine Linen cardstock. That is my newest favorite neutral...reminds me of the perfect color of a cup of coffee!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment