Saturday, February 19, 2011

How time flies

Holy Moly it's been over a week since I've posted on the blog!! How time flies. I was transferred to a new location this past Monday, so my days have been spent getting used to the new schedule. I have been carpooling with my husband two or three days a week for the last three years, so I have had to adjust to driving myself to work all five days!! I had gotten pretty used to the nap on the way to and from work!!

Anyway, I had plans to post my project for Mary's Papertrey Playhouse challenge, and that just didn't seem to happen. Dana now has a challenge up here, and I am hoping to combine the two!! At the very least I will give it the old college try. If I am not happy with how it's looking (those are not my normal colors) I will be back with TWO cards tomorrow...I promise!! Going to get my craft on tonight!!

I wanted to share a layout I put together using NO photos for the Stretch Your Sketch class over at 2peas. I love using sketches to jumpstart my scrapping and I thought this sketch would fit perfectly as the final page of my December Daily (which is just about finished...one day left to complete)!!! This layout is all about goals for twenty-eleven (a few years back we stopped calling them resolutions)!!


Used a bunch of Papertrey Ink buttons on this (New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst, and Hawaiian Shores).

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment