Thursday, February 24, 2011

Make It Monday #3

This third Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge is all about Scor-Tape and Glitter. I have a bunch of glitter in my stash, but I get so messy with that I don't get it out too often. No matter how hard I try to keep it contained, it seems to get all over my space...and today was no exception.

I love using black, white, and gray with a pop of color. I love that color pallette, so that's what I went with for this card. I used silver and white glitter by Martha Stewart and I broke out my new Mat Stack 3 Stamp Set (LOVE this set).


Here's a closer shot of the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the classic color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the sweet trio of butterflies!! The glitter strips are awesome too! Great job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very pretty!! congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is really fun card - I love how those butterflies pop on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the black, gray and silver color combo and your butterflies really pop! I like the use of patterned paper! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete