Sunday, February 6, 2011

Papertrey Ink's 4th Anniversary

On February 15th, Papertrey Ink will be celebrating their 4th anniversary. With this comes a lot of festivities leading up to release night. Today, Nichole and the other stamp designers have come up with a downloadable anniversary tag set (which you can find here). Nichole has set the challenge to create a project with one of the tags (or more if you want). The winner gets to co-design a stamp set to be released in May...how cool would that be?? I just had to play along and I made two projects...a card and a notepad cover. I love my notepads!!

Here's the card I put together using the tag designed by Melissa Bickford.


I colored the image with some copics and created a mat using the Mat Stack 5 die and some saddle stitch ribbon. I attached the ribbon with some score tape and ran it through my cuttlebug. Easy peasy!! Then I stamped some Polka Dot Basics II using Terracotta Tile ink if only because I haven't used that set in a while and I wanted to have some balance on the bottom of the card.

For the notepad cover I used the tag created by Alli Miles. Loved coloring that flower!! I paired it with Beautiful Blooms patterned paper, the Mat Stack 2 die, and the coordinating Mat Stack 2 stamp set. I kept it pretty flat since I have pads on each side of the inside...this is my favorite way to make these!!


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment