Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Papertrey Playhouse Challenge x's 2

When I first came up with my challenge for my next turn as host over at the Papertrey Playhouse, I immediately thought of a past Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge to ink up a stamp set that hadn't seen much love recently. I didn't get to play along with that Blog Hop challenge, so I thought it would be great to offer it again. But then as I started building my card, and doing LOTS of heat embossing, I thought that would be a great challenge too.

So my challenge was to either ink up a set you haven't used in a while, do some heat embossing, or both!

One of the first sets I got from Papertrey Ink was Turning A New Leaf. I used it quite a bit when I first got it, but then it sat and sat on my shelf...unloved!! I decided to break it out (along with my much unloved Through The Trees set) and ink them up. Here's what I came up with...


I embossed everything that I stamped! Then I added some gems for added interest. It just seemed too empty without them! The leaves are from Turning A New Leaf and the sentimed is from Through The Trees.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. love the color scheme. and this card shows that single layer cards can have BIG impact. :)
    can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete