Tuesday, April 5, 2011

all smiles

It's Tuesday and I have another layout share!! I have been completely inspired by the sketches over at Shimelle's blog lately and this layout was inspired by this sketch!! I used lots of Girls' Paperie on this layout and chose photos of my niece's baptism back in 2007.




My husband and I were honored to have been asked to be her God Parents!! She's such a cutie and was so well behaved that day...not a peep! In fact, she actually fell asleep in my arms during the last half of the service (they did the baptism's first...which she was awake for).

Quick post today, but I will be back tomorrow with another layout!! Got my first PDF for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class today and I can't wait to put my layout together based on that!! Such a fun class already, I can't believe I missed the first two!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I wish I had time to scrapbook! It's just a rustier skill than card-making... I'm sure you understand!

    ReplyDelete