Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Buddies

Edited: Shimelle has something great going on over at her blog today (check it out here)!! Sign up for one of her classes today and she is giving the FULL amount helping girls all over the world!! And let me just tell you, her classes are AWESOME!! Please think about checking it out and possibly signing up for one!!

I am back today with another layout share!! This is completely based off the latest sketch of the week by Shimelle, which you can find here. I am not going to lie...I look forward to this post every week...even if I don't always play along with the sketch. It's something to look forward to on Hump Day...besides the fact that it's Hump Day!!! And really...I work in retail, so Hump Day is usually my Friday since I am typically off on Thursday!! I digress!!! HA!!! On to my layout...


I used more stuff from the May Studio Calico kit on this one, and I did some stamping under the borders. I believe I remember Shimelle doing this, I think for the 4x6 photo love class back in March, but I honestly can't remember when it was..so don't quote me on that! I just know she did this once fairly recently.


Love the embellishment on the top of the photos. That sticker is from one of the Girls' Paperie sticker books (I think it's the Jubilee book). Added a Pebbles flower brad and some punched butterflies. Those butterflies are carried up from my embellishments on the bottom of the page.


The photos are from 2009, when I was visiting my sister and her kids after my nephew's baptism. My neice and I are total buddies...and have been almost from the start (because of where I live in relation to them, I didn't actually meet her until she was two months old)!! Now I really think it's all a ploy on her part because I love so close to Disney!!

I will be back tomorrow with my project share for the Papertrey Playhouse!! I am hosting the next challenge and I can't wait!! Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment