Wednesday, August 17, 2011

all i want...


I had hoped to get this layout posted last night, but I actually fell asleep really early! My body needed the catch up apparently! So that means today I wil have three posts! I am starting with this layout, which I put together for Shimelle's Starting Point challenge. I think this was the most popluar challenge from her 'proud to scrapbook' weekend!! Of course, it was my favorite challenge!!


For this layout I decided to use a lot of Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas collection. There are only two things on the layout that are not from this collection...the kraft cardstock and the glitter Thickers. I did a lot of layering for the embellishment cluster on the left. I used stickers from the sticker sheet, but backed them with white cardstock so I could use foam adhesive for more dimension.

I loved these photos of my nephew from back in 2009, the year he celebrated his first Christmas. Because of his size, my sister had a hard time finding 'first christmas' clothes that would fit him. Then she found this shirt and thought it was perfect since both of his Aunt's live far away.

I will be back later with another layout share. Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment: