Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I {heart} you

I had made this card a while ago and never got around to sharing it. I made it right when I got my Background Basics: Chevron Stripes stamp set from Papertrey Ink....so it's been a while! I can't believe I haven't shared it!! I used untraditional 'love' colors on this card...aqua, pink, and white. I think this is going to be amongst my favorite color combos.


I love the simplicity of this card!! That chevron stamp set is so fabulous!! I am going to be playing around with that set again very soon! I also love that, with the exception of the ribbon, this is a single layer card, which means it should mail pretty easily!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to use the chevron strips. I have not inked mine up...thanks for the inspiration! Great card!

    ReplyDelete