Wednesday, October 12, 2011

welcome

I am back with Day 3 of Basic Grey Blog Appreciation!! I have a layout to share using an older collection, Lime Rickey. I think it's from 2008, but I still love it. I am using this collection to maintain continuity to my nephew's first year album. He's two, but better late than never I guess!! I put this layout together as the opening page. It features the first family of four photo that was taken when they brought little Matt home!!



I did some stamping on the journaling spot using a Studio AE stamp set. I think this my jump start me working on this album a little!! I only have three layouts done so far...which means I've got a long way to go!! Maybe I will have it completed by his fifth birthday...HA!! No really, I should be able to knock it out pretty quickly...using the same collection throughout makes it quite easy for me to complete a bunch of pages at a time. I've taken a lot of the work out by having all of the items choses...it becomes more about the photos, the story, and the layout design!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment