Friday, April 27, 2012

a toast or two

Happy Friday!! I am excited for it to be Friday!! I have another layout to share today that I put together for Shimelle's Scrapbooking Weekend...this one is for Challenge #9 which was to consider an outdated challenge open again. I chose the last sketch of the week to consider reopen again. This layout is of the toasts given at our wedding by my maid of honor and my husband's best man. Those are written out on tags and tucked into the glassine bag. I used my Daydream Believer kit from Studio Calico...loved this kit...just getting into it now since I am behind on using my kits. That polaroid paper is one of my favorites!! Love cutting those images apart and using them as extra embellishment.



I am also loving the ruffel paper (see it there on the bottom of the strip across the paper). You're going to see more of that for sure!! Anyway, I hope you have a very happy Friday!! Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment