Monday, June 25, 2012

you are blessed

So, Tropical Storm Debby made her presence yesterday and she has been reeking havoc ever since. It started raining yesterday around 6am and rained all day. And when I mean all day, I mean it rained until around 11:30pm...yep...rained ALL day!! By the time I woke up this morning to head to work, it was raining again...don't know when it started back up again overnight. But all that raining mean two things...movies and crafting. I pulled out some older movies that I hadn't seen in a while and got my craft on for most of the day yesterday!! Now, I am ready for the rain to be over...but I think that will take a few more days...at least that's what the weather people are saying anyway.

One of the layouts I put together yesterday was for this starting point over at Shimelle's blog. Instead of using two 4x6 photos like Shimelle did, I opted for using just one...and this is what I came up with.


The photo is of my sister's family at my nephew's baptism about three years ago. I used lots of Studio Calico's Abroad collection on this, but I also used items from their Heyday collection, all of which were mixed in with a few items that I already had in my stash. I also pulled out my sewing maching and stitched the pennents at the top...love the bit of extra detail from the machine stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment