Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sometimes you just need a SKETCH

So yesterday I was in the middle of making paper flowers and grass and picket fences and butterflies...when I just needed a break and needed to create a scrapbook page...but my mind was too fried with the aforementioned to really be creative with the layout. Do you ever have one of those days?? So cue Rhonna Farrer's 100 Creativity Exercises sketches! I recently got the kit from her blog (found HERE) and just picked a sketch to use. It's pretty much spot on to the sketch...I was totally mentally drained! Here is what I came up with...

















Not sure I've posted a scrapbook page yet! This is one of my neices. Used some old supplies from my stash (the Heidi Swapp Flowers and clock) with some new supplies (the letter stickers from American Crafts and the label found in Rhonna's kit). Overall I am pleased with how it turned out...even if it's totally based on a sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment