Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cards for Kids Day 3

Today is the third day of Cards for Kids here on the bloggo...I hope you are inspired to make some of your own because this is such a great cause! I really hope you had a great time on the blog hop yesterday. I was able to get through the entire hop and I was so inspired by everything that was created!!

But on to my Day 3 cards. I decided to show some more of the Lawn Fawn stamps that I used to create cards for this card drive. This time, showcasing Swimsuit Season. This set is so much fun to play with!!































I love thos flip flops so much! I live in flip flops!! I can't wait to make more cards with this stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to stop by tomorrow for day four of my Cards for Kids creations!
Deb

Supplies: (both cards used the same supplies)
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Solar White (Neenah)
Pattern Paper: Happy Day 6x6 paper pad (s.e.i.)
Stamps: Swimsuit Season (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Ribbon: Harvest Gold Saddle Stitch (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Various Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment