Friday, August 20, 2010

Cards for Kids Day 4

I've got two more cards for kids that I made that I wanted to share today. These are two more that I made with Lawn Fawn stamps.
This first one is a one layer card. I haven't made a true one layer card in a while and it was really fun to put this one together. The Critter's of the Sea set is such a great set for the Cards for Kids drive.
The second is really simple. Did you ever make a card (or put together a project of some sort) that just did not look the image you had in your head when you started the project? That's how this card started for me. I was actually completely different then this. I had it all done, set it aside, and when I came back to it, I was just not at all happy. So I cut out the whale amd just made the really simple card you see above. I love the simplicity of it and I am hoping that it brings a smile to the face of the child that receives it.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment