Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cards for Kids Day 5

Happy Saturday and sorry for the late post today! I've got three cards to share today.

First up is one I made with my Critters in the 'Burbs Stamp set by Lawn Fawn. I think this set has to be one of my favorites!! Having two dogs and two cats, this stamp set was one of my first must haves from this fantastic company!!













Sorry about the horrible quality of the photo...I am rushing to get this post up that I didn't get in to correct it in PSE. This is a one layer card. Just stamped the three cats, the sentiment, and then did some coloring with my Copics. I really want to get to one of the copic coloring classes, but since I am not in the business or a shop owner, I am at the bottom of the list. I mainly look for tips from some of my favorite card-makers and scrapbookers. Mainly trying to see in my mine where the light is coming from...then go from there!

The next two use one of my newest favorite Hero Arts stamps (Silly Scape) and one of my favorite Papertrey Ink stamps (Up, Up & Away).














I was really lazy when it came to coloring the city (notice that I colored right through the windows..ha)! I wish I had a close up of the clouds. I used my two way glue pen around the edges and added some glitter! Such fun!!

Tomorrow is the last day that I will showcase some of the Cards for Kids that I made for the drive (inspired by the Lawn Fawn blog hop a few days ago to do this all week)! I am going to get these cards all boxed up and out early next week!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment