Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cards for Kids Day 6

Welcome to the final day that I will be showing the cards I made for the Cards for Kids drive. Today I am showing off another Hero Arts stamp (butterfly). Love this image!! Love butterflies!! Couldn't go wrong with it! And I broke out some Imaginesce paper I had been hoarding for a while! I think it goes so well with the stamp!! What do you think??



















I opted to not use a sentiment on this one because I thought it looked great without it! Used some of Papertrey Ink's twine ane a button. This, by far, is one of my favorites of the bunch!!

For the last one, I used the same butterfly, but with a different color scheme, it gave it a whole new life! Love that different colors can do that!!















I hope you are inspired to make some Cards for Kids. For more infomation on the drive, go here!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment