Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Glitz Girls

WOW I am a really bad blogger lately. I haven't blogged in almost three weeks! I've been getting back into the swing of things since getting home from AZ a few weeks ago. No crafting for a week while I was there and it's been hard getting the mojo back.

I do have some fun things planned for the very near future, but for now, I will tell you about the two classes I took on August 28th with the fabulous Glitz Girls. I took two classes (jet lagged and all) with two of the Glitz Girls (Ginger on the left and Laura on the right)at my LSS She Scrapbooks in The Villages. Love that store!! If you're ever in the Orlando area, it's worth the hour or so drive north to The Villages! Such a GREAT Community!!













The classes I took were WAY out of the box for me and I will be sharing those projects later this week. In one  we altered a vintage serving tray, while in the other we altered a vintage vinyl record album. Such COOL projects and I love having the vintage decor in my office now that the projects are completed. I NEVER would have thought to do these projects. I guess that's why they are the Glitz Girls. HA!

Anyway, stay turned to the blog-o. I've got some big plans for the future! For now, I am going back to cleaning and re-organizing my studio space. It's been on-going for almost two years now as I add/change organization to it...but it's getting there!! Hopefully by the two year mark next March it will be the way I want it! When it is, I will share!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment