Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bring on the Holidays

Ok, so I have been a fan of Kristina Werner's work as a Garden Girl over at twopeasinabucket.com for quite some time, and I think I must have been living under a rock, because I only discovered her personal blog last fall...just in time for her 2009 Holiday Card Series. If you didn't catch the card series last year, I highly recommend checking it out!! Such fun, easy to make cards!! Not to mention that she has a Virtial Card Club kit of all the cards and sketches (a downloadable PDF file) for only $5!! And best of all...she's doing a 2010 Holiday Card Series!!! I was so excited for this series to start!!

I would love to say that I am going to participate in trying to recreate every card that she makes in the series, but I am just not sure that's possible!! I am not sure I could keep up with the pace...but, I am stubborn enough to try!! This is what I made for Day 1...inspired by Kristina's Day 1 card, though I didn't use any of the same supplies that she used...that was my challenge for myself with this year's Holiday Card Series...
That snowman is so cute, don't you think!! I love the design of this card and I couldn't wait to get it made!! Hoping to be back with another card tomorrow...but that will depend on whether or not life gets in the way!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

Supplies:
Cardstock: Ruby Red (Stampin Up!)
Stamps: Snowflakes (Maya Road); Fillable Frames #4, Holiday Spirit Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Ruby Red (Stampin Up!); Chestnut Roan (Colobox Chalk Ink); Versamark
Pattern Paper and Die Cut: Colorful Christmas Collection Pack (My Mind's Eye)
Die: Fillable Frames #4 (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment