Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Merry Christmas

First, I want to take a moment to wish my sister, Melanie, a very Happy Birthday!!

Now, on to Card #2 from Kristina Werner's 2010 Holiday Card Series. Love how this card is a circle and seems to be much more formal than the first card! I must say, I love coming home from a long day at work to the videos. I love this time of year!! The weather is finally starting to cool down (if you think the 70's are cool...which we should be getting here in Florida come Friday). It's starting to feel like the holiday season.

But now on to the card. Again, I used papers and stamps from my stash, changing it a bit, but keeping true to the design. I had fun digging through the stash for just the right papers and just the right stamp. Pulled out some Teresa Collins Noel paper and some Girls' Paperie Tinsel & Twig paper, along with some American Crafts Cardstock, my silhouette, and a Teresa Collins stamp...and I came up with this...
Hoping to find some time to get crafty and play along tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment