Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let It Snow

If there's one thing I miss most about living in upstate New York (Syracuse area) it's the snow during the holidays. I will never get used to above freezing temperatures on Christmas no matter how long I live in Florida!! So, having said that, I absolutely loved Kristina's card for Day 20 of her Holiday Card series...mainly because of the senitment. Of course, I had to use that senitment, but I made my card a bit different. First, I made a square card, only because I already had the card cut and scored. I had plans to use it on another project but changed my mind, so there it sat blank on my desk. I figured, why not...saved me some time!! I used letter stickers from my stash, an old set by Making Memories and a different wooly snowman (I should note that I probably would have used my White Bliss Thickers too, but I only have one 't' so that wouldn't work).  I also kept my lines straight, instead of the curve and I used a scalloped border punch instead of punching circles. Love how it turned out. Let me know what you think!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment