Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Noel

It's Tuesday, so that means I am back with Day 21 of my follow along with the Holiday Card Series over at Kristina Werner's blog. Love the design of the card today (well really yesterday). I used regular cardstock (Ruby Red by Stampin Up) instead of a patterned card design, and did some embossing with some snowflake stamps from inkadinkado. Then I used some Fancy Pants Tradition pattern papers for the bottom portion, and the Noel stamp is also from inkadinkado. I went ahead and made a flower too...mine has three layers.

Don't forget that today is the last day for free shipping on orders over $25 at twopeasinabucket.com (no I don't get anything for saying that...just LOVE that place)!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are fab! So my style. I'm going to add myself as a follower! Lovely inspiraton!

    ReplyDelete