Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh, Deer...

So one of my favorite things about the Christmas season is the music, and one of my favorites if Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Growing up, we used to add in those funny sayings every time it was on the radio...you know the ones (like a light bulb, like monopoly, etc.)!! Still to this day I add those in every time I hear that song!!

So, much to my delight, Kristina featured a reindeer stamp on her Day #4 card of her holiday series!! I was so happy when I saw this, especially because she gave her reindeer a red nose!! I used the same card layout design, but once again, used items from my stash. Here's what I came up with...
My card is 3 1/2 inches wide by 8 1/2 inches tall, which means it will fit into a business sized envelope. I also did some embossing on the red cover of the card, just like Kristina did, but I used my music stamp by Prima (love that stamp)!! And this gives it such a great look. Here's a better shot of the embossing and the sentiment (which, I think, is my new favorite...Big & Bold Holiday Wishes by Papertrey Ink). 
You can kind of see the embossing on the red here, but trust me it looks fabulous in person. Please, if you haven't done so already, go check out the Holiday Card Series over at Kristina's blog. She's such a fantastic papercrafter!!

I'll be back tomorrow with my interpretation of Day #5. Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment