Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrappy Sunday

So I had plans to share some of my December Daily/Journal Your Christmas album, but the photo quality is not the greatest, so for today I am just going to share my cover page.


The glare from the light on the page protector drives me bonkers!! Anyway, I am finishing up the album (yes, it's January and I am still working on my December album...I work in retail...nuff said) and plan to share the first half next Sunday (with much better quality photos) and the second half in two weeks. I'll share a better photo of the cover next week too!! Besides I want to decorate the album cover (I am using Pink Paislee's Parisian Anthology Album with the multi sized page protectors...LOVE it) and share that as well one of the weeks. Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the rest of it.
    wish i'd been able to do this.

    ReplyDelete