Sunday, January 9, 2011

Something Old, Something New

As I mentioned yesterday, I love Valentine's Day product because I so love PINK!! I broke out some OLD Basic Grey for this card. I wanted to make a Thank You card to send to my sister and her family for our Chrismas gifts (yes...I am a little late in sending those since Christmas was TWO weeks ago...forgive me). My neice loves pink too...right now...so I thought the Bittersweet collection would be great to use. And since that line also happens to be the majority of what I am using to scrap my wedding stuff, I've got lots of scraps laying around!! I combined this OLD product with my NEW Banner Builder stamp set from Papertrey Ink to create a lovely Thank You card.


Oh and I am loving that Stampin Up's Cherry Cobbler ink is such a close match to Papertrey Ink's Scarlet Jewel paper!! I will be back tomorrow with the start of some regular features here on the blog. Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment