Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My How You've Grown

I am finally getting around to posting up this weeks layout based on the latest sketch of the week (mainly because of July 4th), but it's up before Wednesday nonetheless. I found this weeks sketch to be a bit tough, and I almost passed on it and took the week off. But then I decided to take it on as a challenge to scrap outside of my normal box. I also chose to scrap more photos of Apollo. The photo in the center was taken the day we brought him home back in 2001. It was taken with my old point & shoot camera, so the quality isn't the greatest. He was so darn cute when he was that little!!! The two photos on the outside were taken this past May while he was still with us. He was certainly a much loved member of our family!! I also decided to break out more of my June SC kit (especially since July will be on its way soon...and I still have some left from May's kit). Enjoy...


I also want to add that I am loving the new October Afternoon sprinklers (paint spray mists). They have lots of color and a little goes a long way!! I used some of the navy mist on the kraft cardstock and some red mist on the light blue cardstock (sorry...the official names escape me right now...if I remember, I will edit this with the names).

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have swapped the journalling to the other side of the layout - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete