Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oma

Just a quick post today of a layout that I did for my husband a few months back. He had just lost his grandmother who helped to raise him for the first few years of his life in Germany. His mother had given him a beautiful photograph of her taken many years ago, in her youth. I happened to find it in his office one night while I was crafting away and browsing blogs late at night after he had gone to be (I'm a night owl, he's an early bird). I loved the photo and wanted to do something special to honor her memory for him. So I put this together for him, and I am so glad that he loves it as much as I do!!!


Lots of Prima on here, a few Papertrey Ink stamps and die cuts, and custom painted American Crafts Thickers (love those kraft thickers that can be customized to match any layout).

Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment