Saturday, July 16, 2011

Starbucks

Quick post tonight! I wanted to get this up earlier, but life happened instead! I was playing around in my studio, ended up with many inky fingers, and lost track of time. But, better late than never!!

This is another layout for our Hawaii album (a trip my sweet hubby and I went on over 7 years ago now...why rush into anything). We loved being so far away from home, just the two of us, but it was nice to find a Starbucks at the shopping center near our resort...kinda like a little bit of home in paradise. The main photos along the bottom are of the view from the outdoor landing, with one photo of the cup (couldn't resist that)!! I followed the sketch for June's 4x6 photo love class over at 2peas (but put this together late...so I am now on to July's class...which hopefully I will have done soon...again, why rush into things)!! Anyway, here you go...


Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. i like all the bright colors on this rather than the starbucks colors. and really love that you've showcases "view" photos on this

    ReplyDelete