Monday, September 12, 2011

freckle face

Ok, here's the back story on this layout. My sister has red hair, I have brown hair. She has hazel eyes, I've got brown eyes. She's got freckles all over, I've got them mainly on my face with a few here and there on my arms. My niece has light brown hair and brown eyes. My sister always said her freckles would be more like mine than like hers. Last summer when I was visiting, my niece was quick to point out her first freckle, on her arm. This summer when I was visiting, she had started to get small freckles across the bridge of her nose and a few on her cheeks...just like mine...just as my sister had predicted! I knew I had to get a close up photo of those freckles just starting out!! I don't think you'll even be able to tell in the photo of the layout, but trust me...she's got freckles!!


I was a bit unsure of Indie Bloom (new from Basic Grey) when I saw it online, but once I saw it at my LSS I had to pick some up! In fact, after I had played around with it a little, I went back for more. I love that patterned paper with the diamonds! I cut two different sections out to layer. Will be doing that again soon I am sure!!



Love those die cut tags, wheels, and fabric flowers! I love how this line layers so easily!! I know I will be scrapping with this line again very soon! I am going to use every inch of it!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment