Thursday, September 22, 2011

leaving on a jet plane

I put this layout together a while ago, but am only now getting around to posting it on the blog. I have been so busy lately!! You know...those days when there doesn't seem to be enough hours or minutes!! Some days I wish I just had more time. Or maybe my to do lists are just to big for what I can handle...you know the old eyes are bigger than stomach saying...bitten off more than you can chew saying...that's been me the last few days. I had so many big crafty plans for today, but I just decided to finish one already started project and make a card...that's it. The skies got dark and it started to pour, and I just decided a lazy day was in order for me!! But I did want to share this layout!!

These are some instagram photos from my recent trip to visit family up north. These are about my plane ride back to Florida. I did my good deed for the day and switched seats so a mom could sit with her daughter. They had gotten their tickets late and couldn't get two seats together. So I took the daughter's window seat a few aisle up so she could have my aisle seat with her mom. Gave me an opportunity to get some instagrams out the window of the plane before take off and after landing!! Love instagrams!! And I love getting them developed by postalpics (iPhone app and you just order them right off the phone...LOVE)!!


I use a lot of Studio Calico on this...items from my kits (pretty sure I used 2 different kits) and items from their regular lines. And of course some Mister Huey Calico White mist (one of my faves for sure)!

Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!! I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share. Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment