Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a scrap-lift

Lately, I have been finding myself checking out Maggie Holmes' blog because I am so inspired by her style. I loved her layouts for Studio Calico's Boardwalk (August) kit, which she showed here. Specifically, I loved this layout and decided to scraplift it. It's a pretty-darn-close scraplift, but I didn't get all the add-on's in August, so I had to make due with making some of the embellishments with supplies I had on-hand.


I love the Boardwalk kit!! I am still working my way through it! I haven't even touched Glee Club yet (September)...and it's almost time for the next kit to come out!!! While, I love a lot of the items in a few of the add-on's coming later this month, I am just going with the main kit this time around!!! At least that's the plan right now!! As always, I reserve the right to change my mind!

I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share!! Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment