Wednesday, October 5, 2011

craft buddy

Welcome to Day 3 of American Crafts Blog Appreciation week!! I have a layout today that combines Dear Lizzy's Enchanted pattern papers with the stamps from Amy Tangerine. I started with Shimelle's latest starting points, which you can check out here (and you have until Saturday to play along with the challenge if you want).


This is Bum. Well, Bum III if we're being specific! My dad had the original Bum when he was growing up, we had Bum II when I was growing up, and when we were finally able to, my husband and I adopted this guy and named him Bum III. The only qualifications were male, shorthair, tuxedo cat...nothing else. He's got lots of personality that's for sure and has been my craft buddy since bringing him home. If I am at my desk crafting, he's either on the back of the chair sleeping (every now and then his leg falls and kicks my shoulder...it's quite funny actually) or he's on my second desk as in these photos. I love that he likes to hang around as much as he does!!

Have a great Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment