Monday, October 10, 2011

holiday planner 2011

Hello Monday and welcome to Day 1 of Basic Grey Blog Appreciation week!! So excited about this week (as I have been about the previous two and the next two to be honest) as I have loved Basic Grey for a long time...since the very first collection!! And if I am being completely honest, I still have some of those early collections in my stash!!


But today, I wanted to share the holiday planner I made using a composition book and last year's Jovial collection (with some Curio Micro Mono stickers). To do this, simply trim your cardstock or pattern paper to the size of the cover and adhere with a strong adhesive. I then wrapped another pattern around the spine. I covered the inside covers as well, then just embellished to my hearts content. In this instance, since I will be actually writing in this, I wanted to keep the bulk on the cover down to a minimum. I decided to stick with the cardstock stickers. Nice and simple, but completely usable!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment: