Friday, October 7, 2011

a sparkling christmas

I said I would be back later today with Day 5 of American Crafts Blog Appreciation week, and here I am. Better late than never!! To be honest, I didn't intend for it to be this late when I got around to posting this, but it's just the way things work out, I guess!!

I decided to make a card for the final day, using the Dear Lizzy Christmas collection. I kept it very simple! That's really how I like my Christmas cards...makes them much easier to mail if they are simple and don't have too much bulk!! So here you go...


All that I used for this card was a piece of cardstock, two scraps of paper (different patterns and one had a solid on the back), a rub-on, and a few gemstones. I added the white dash lines to dress it up a little using my white gel pen.

And with that I have wrapped up the second week of Blog Appreciation. I will be back next week with more!! Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment