Monday, July 23, 2012

church arrival

Happy Monday!! I have never been a big fan of Monday's but they are inevitable!! A few weeks ago, Lisa T was the host of the Memory Keeping Monday class over at 2 peas (you can check out her post here). I was in love with the design of this layout....and I mean I loved it to bits!! So I pretty much copied it for my wedding album. I had three photos that I had already cropped down...then I just went for it!! And I even pulled out the old typewriter for my journaling. Yes, I made a few typos, but I just typed over it and my mind reads it correctly every time, even with the mistakes (love how the brain does that)!! So here it is...


Just a quick post today. Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I gave you a Liebster Blog Award. Check out my 8/5/12 post

    ReplyDelete