Saturday, July 21, 2012

graduation rehearsal

Hello Saturday!! I am back again today to share a layout I put together for Shimelle's scrappy weekend back in April...this time is was for the challenge on contrasting patterns (challenge #11 if you're wondering). It's another one I had put up over at 2peas, but neglected to share here. I haave a habit of doing that...posting here and not there, or posting there and not here. It's something I am trying to get better at so I am trying to catch things up so to speak!!  And I am not going to lie...the kraft chevron paper I used on this one (from Studio Calico) has to be one of my all time favorite pattern papers. I think I am going to pick up a few more sheets of this before they are gone forever (and by a few I really mean lots)!!!


I also used one of the sketches from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4 (a class that Studio Calico offered a few months ago...so that it's no longer available). This one is getting filed into my high school senior year album as it's from my graduation rehearsal back in June 1996 (goodness I feel old when I say that)!

Hope your Saturday is treating you well!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Great LO. Love how the title follows the circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrasting patterns. I haven't seemed to have caught the 'kraft bug', but I think I was bitten by the 'grey bug' as I am constantly on the look out for patterns like this in grey! So I am either ahead or behind the times LOL

    ReplyDelete