Friday, July 20, 2012

leu gardens

Happy Friday!! First off...can I just make a general comment at how excited I am that the London Olympics start in a week!! I'm down right giddy about it!! I don't know what it is about the summer Olympics that I get into so much, but I do!! And I'm even more excited that I am on vacation for the first week...so that means I get to watch lots of the swimming...which is my fav!! Anyway...enough of that for now!! I reserve the right to keep getting excited as next Friday approaches!!

I wanted to pop on to post a layout I put together quite a while ago, but never got arount to posting here. I put it up over at 2peas, but somehow it avoided making an appearance over here...that is until now. I had put this layout together for one of Shimelle's challenges during her scrappy weekend back in April. It was challenge #10 which was all about bold patterns. Be sure to check out the specific challenge here if you'd like, though the collection is closed to new entries. I decided to pull some much loved papers that I have been hoarding from my stash to use for this one...The Girls' Paperie papers. I made some pinwheels too!!


Here's to a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. What a cool photo of the tree trunk! Love the pin wheels.

    ReplyDelete