Thursday, August 18, 2011

bright eyes


I am blogging and watching Suits at the same time...so I apologize in advance if this seems to go astray! This has to be my new favorite summer show!! But on to the business at hand...I wanted to post this layout today, and since the day is amost over, it's time I get it up here on the blog!! I put this one together using the digital printables from this post as it is for another of Shimelle's 'proud to scrapbook' challenges from last weekend. I used the girl circles and journal boxes for this layout, combined with some older items from my stash!


This layout features two more instagram photos of my niece from my week vacation visiting family earlier this month. These were taken at Chuck-e-Cheese. We went there for my birthday, figuring the two kids would have a blast...and they did!! For the record, the title letters look really great in real life and are not as washed out as they appear to be in the photo above. This layout it all about how this little girl has that glow in her eye and I can tell that she is destined for greatness. I am so proud to be her Aunt!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment