Wednesday, September 28, 2011

august love list

Do you ever have one of those photos that you're just not sure what to do with?? You're just not sure how to scrap it and include it in your album, but you know it has a place in your album. For me, this was that photo!!


My niece is so into the fake tattoos, so naturally she picked up two as part of her prizes from Chuck-e-Cheese. I didn't know it at the time that she picked them out, but apparently she picked the double pack so we could have matching tattoos. She tried with all her might to get me to put it on my hand like she did, but I opted for a spot on my arm that would be covered when I wore a t-shirt!! I am hoping you can all understand why! She was super exited to put hers on and put mine on me, so I played along like a good Aunt! I knew I wanted to include this photo in my album, but I wasn't exatly sure where, so I used it for my August Love List page (and one of the loves is the matching tattoos). One of the things on my 33 list was to create monthly 'love' lists (hoping to share the layout based on that soon)...so this is the first installment since my birthday was in August. I also broke out my mom's old typewriter for the journaling on this...my parents sent it to me a few weeks ago and I was just waiting for the new ink ribbon to arrive...works like a charm!!

I put this layout together as part of my Studio Calico blog appreciation week (day 3 to be exact) using the Boardwalk kit again from August. I also used their new butterfly masks and some Bluegrass Mister Huey. I am loving that color!! I used Shimelle's latest starting points challenge as the base of the layout and just went from there!

I will be back tomorrow with a card to share! Until then, thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment