Sunday, October 21, 2012

happy sunday

So, where I live the temperatures are finally like Summertime most other places!! Living in FL, our seasons are a bit wacky...it's really just one long summer. Last year I think we had two or three weeks of at freezing or below temperatures. It doesn't ever last very long. This was our first week since March where we did not have 90 or higher!! This native upstate New Yorker will never get used to it as long as she lives here!!

I wanted to pop in today and share the card I made for Day three of Kristina's Holiday Card Series, which I have taken on as a personal challenge to play along...and it should leave me with just about as many cards as I need to send (I think I will be short a few but I'll pick from my faves and make a few more). You can check out the original version of the card here. This one was all about coloring with copics. I am not good at this at all and require a bit more practice!!


You can't see it very well, but I did add some glitter in the form of Frosted Lace stickles to the pom pom on the top of the hat, the brim of the hat, and the lapel of the coat.  Like the orignial, I also added some glossy accents to the ribbon on the gifts.

Thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment