Monday, October 29, 2012

three holiday cards

Last week really got away from me. Work was quite busy and I didn't seem to have a lot of free time. I wanted to hop on quick today to catch up with the last three holiday cards, which are based on Kristina Werner's holiday cards series cards from this past week!

You can check out the original Day 4 card here, and I highly recommend doing so for all of the original cards. Her videos are awesome and all three cards from last week would be super easy to mass produce if you needed to! This is what I came up with using supplies I had here!!


For the Day 5 card (be sure to check out the original here from Kristina), I broke out one of my snowflake stamp sets and paired with with versamark. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I think this is one of my favorites so far...I just love the simplicity of it!!


Next up is the Day 6 card, which to be honest, I am not all that thrilled with!! The sentiment is small and some of the embossing melted together, so reading it is a bit tough. This may be one I remake with a better sentiment. I love the design (check out the original here), but this just isn't quite sitting right with me. Ever have one of those projects??


Hope your Monday is treating you well. To everyone who may be reading this from the northeastern US, please stay safe with the upcoming storm approaching! I have been through hurricanes and I have family in that area, so I know the worry you feel!! I should be back tomorrow with another projecct to share. Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment