Thursday, November 1, 2012

inky fingers

I think this card is my favorite so far, and could quite possibly be my favorite when this all comes to an end!! To say I had inky fingers is an understatment! For some reason, no matter how hard I try to stay clean (or as clean as possible when playing with distress inks) I always seems to get ink all over my hands!! Oh well...battle wounds I guess. Not complaining at all and will do it again for sure!!

Kristina shared her Day 7 card here, and I do hope you check out her video. For my card, I used the limited edition distress inks from last Christmas, though I do believe they are now available individually (I think and I am sorry if I am wrong). I love how these colors worked together. To be honest, I am not sure if you can put together a bad combination of distress inks!! Here's what I came up with using a sentiment from quite possibly my favorite holiday sentiment stamp sets from Papertrey Ink!!

 

I love how the card has a bit of a tie died effect!! I think I may try this one again with a different color combination!! But, I think you can totally see why I got inky fingers with this one!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment